We Want Your Family to Join Our Family
At Clearwater Dental Associates, we are all about family. We are a family made up of a friendly, compassionate group of doctors, staff, and yes, patients.
And we are a dental practice that prides itself on its ability to care for the oral health of entire families, from young children to senior citizens.
Join our dental family, and you will discover a dentistry that brings together a gentle and nurturing touch, a priority on patient convenience, and stellar clinical care. We have the wisdom accumulated over more than 30 years of experience and a forward-thinking attitude that keeps us from resting on our laurels. All delivered in a comfortable office loaded with the latest in dental technology.
To book an appointment for your family at Clearwater Dental Associates, call our Clearwater, FL office at 727-373-6628.
What Is a Family Dentist?
Just as the term suggests, a family dentistry is a dental practice that is equipped and comfortable taking care of patients of all ages. At Clearwater Dental Associates, we look forward to seeing your children as early as their first birthday (as recommended by the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry).
And unlike with a pediatric dentist, your kids will never “age out” of our practice. This enables us to get to know you well over the years. This not only contributes to the family feel of our office, but we become familiar with your and your kids’ teeth and potential dental issues thoroughly.
We take care of everyone from kids to their parents to their parents’ parents — all under one roof. Today’s families are busy, and running around town to multiple dentists eats up precious time and adds unnecessary inconvenience. Bring your family to Clearwater Dental Associates, and you will have a true dental home for all of you.
Wide Range of Services
Bring your family to Clearwater Dental Associates, and you can be sure that whatever dental need pops up, we will be able to take care of it right here in our comfortable, modern office. And we don’t mean that our general dentists will take care of your specialized problem.
In addition to our four general dentists, our team includes an in-house oral surgeon, endodontist, orthodontist, and periodontist. So you can be confident you are getting the best specialized care, but don’t need to juggle appointments at different offices all around town to get it. Our diverse list of services includes:
- Cleanings and checkups, beginning in toddlerhood. We value teaching our young patients about the importance of good oral care — a lesson they will value for the rest of their lives.
- Orthodontics, including Invisalign clear aligners and Incognito Braces, which are mounted to the backs of teeth, rendering them invisible from the front.
- Dental bridges and crowns.
- Tooth-colored composite dental fillings.
- Dental inlays and onlays.
- Dental veneers.
- Dental implants, including precision-attached dentures and implant-attached dentures. These two options enable you to replace a full arch of teeth with just a few dental implants.
- Bruxism/TMJ Treatment.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment.
- Periodontal Treatment.
- Snap-On Smile.
- Teeth-in-a-Day (a full arch of temporary teeth placed the same day as your dental implant surgery).
- Zoom! professional-strength take-home tooth-whitening treatment.
- Nutritional counseling. There is mounting evidence about the tight connection between oral health and systemic health. Gum disease and dental problems have strong links with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and other serious problems. At Clearwater Dental Associates, we offer nutritional counseling to help you keep your entire body healthy.
We Put Your Entire Family at Ease
At Clearwater Dental Associates, we are experienced with making patients of all ages comfortable. Children especially can be nervous about visiting the dentist. Our staff have the cheerful and nurturing attitude necessary to take kids through their appointments without fear — and even make them laugh.
If you are cold, we can provide you with a warm blanket. We have supportive neck pillows to help you feel more comfortable. You can even enjoy a muscle-relaxing massage while you are being treated, thanks to our massaging dental chairs.
We hope to see your family at Clearwater Dental Associates soon. If you live in Clearwater FL or the surrounding area and would like to make an appointment, fill out our convenient web form. Or you may call our office directly at 727-373-6628.