Get a Smile Worth Flaunting
Having a less-than-perfect grin may be a cosmetic issue, but that doesn’t mean it won’t affect your life in profound ways. You may find yourself trying to hide or cover up your teeth at parties, at work, and when meeting new people. Perhaps you even avoid social situations altogether. Do you find yourself walking around with a sense of embarrassment you can’t seem to shake? This takes a huge hit on your self-esteem, carrying over into how you conduct yourself and how others perceive you.
At Clearwater Dental Associates of Clearwater, FL, we offer a comprehensive program of cosmetic dental procedures. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to upgrade your smile into one you want to show off — and give your confidence a major lift in the process.
Contact our office at (727) 373-6628 to make the appointment that will change your life.
We Are the Clear Choice for Cosmetic Dentistry
You want to fix your smile, but why with us? Because at Clearwater Dental Associates, we combine a depth of experience, cutting-edge treatments, and a “patient-first” philosophy that makes your satisfaction our highest priority. Plus:
- We offer an enormous range of services, and each is handled by an expert. In addition to four experienced general dentists, Clearwater Dental Associates has an oral surgeon, orthodontist, endodontist, and periodontist all working in house. This is infinitely more convenient for you. (No more referrals to that place across town — yay!) It also allows for better communication and coordination of care.
- Our friendly and nurturing staff are an important part of our business. They are here to help and put you at ease.
- If you are prone to nervousness and anxiety, we have several amenities to help take the edge off, including blankets, neck pillows, massaging (and distracting) dental chairs, and several sedation options.
Braces for Children and Adults
Does your (or your teenager’s) smile need straightening? Our orthodontist has excellent options for every age.
- Traditional braces remain a smart solution for kids. Today’s metal braces are better and less bulky than their predecessors.
- Invisalign is an excellent product for correcting less severe orthodontic issues. The custom-made clear aligner trays are virtually invisible when worn. And they are fully removable. This makes brushing and flossing a breeze. And you can choose to go without your aligner for a special occasion.
- Incognito Braces do all the heavy lifting of traditional braces, but attach to the backs of your teeth. So you can take care of even extensive alignment problems without the embarrassing metal mouth.
Tooth Bonding Is a Simple Fix for Damaged Teeth
Bonding is a technique of resculpting an individual tooth that’s been cracked, chipped, or whose roots are exposed due to receding gums. A tooth-colored composite resin is applied to the tooth. It can then be molded and polished so that it looks completely natural. Bonding is easy, quick — the entire procedure can be completed in one visit — and inexpensive.
Veneers Restore Your Dazzling Smile
Dental veneers are a great option if you have more extensive tooth damage or you have a gap you’d like to cover up. Veneers are thin porcelain sheaths that are custom-made for a perfect fit and to look like your natural teeth — just way better, of course.
At least two visits to the dentist’s office are required. Impressions of your teeth will be made at the first visit. After your veneers have been crafted at the lab, you will return to the dentist to have them placed. They are bonded to the front of the teeth, strengthening them and giving them a gorgeous new look. With good oral hygiene habits and regular dental checkups, your veneers should last for many years.
Tooth Whitening System that Works
So those years of sipping tea and chugging coffee are finally beginning to catch up with you. No matter how well you brush, your teeth look dingy, dark, and unattractive. Maybe you’ve even purchased an over-the-counter whitening kit to get your smile back to its former brilliance. But weak, non-individualized drugstore kits just won’t give you the best results.
At Clearwater Dental Associates, we offer the Zoom! teeth whitening system. Zoom! combines the convenience of whitening at home with the benefits of a dentist-supervised treatment plan. The whitening trays are made using impressions of your own teeth. This ensures they fit perfectly and that the whitening gel covers evenly. You will see your Hollywood smile emerge in just a week or two.